Sealing: completely as you wish
After the completion of the vacuum process and the possible adding of a gas, the bag is ready to be sealed. The right seal solution protects products effectively against external elements.
Which seal system?
Henkelman offers several seal systems. The solution that suits your specific application best, depends on different aspects. For example, the type of vacuum bag (PA/PE, shrink bag, bags with aluminium coating), thickness of the vacuum bag, the desired seal and special wishes or requirements.
Double seal is Henkelman’s standard. It consists of two 3.5 mm convex seal wires, especially suitable for basic sealing needs. You can use it for every application in every branche, from hospitality to the packing of both food and non-food, and industrial packaging.
Henkelman works with convex seal for its Double seal, Cut-off seal and 1-2 Cut-off seal. This offers the best result, because it permits to easily remove the food residu along the seal wire. Flat wires, that are the standard in the worldwide market of vacuum packing technology, smash the food residu between the foils of the bags. This increases the risk of leakage. Henkelman’s convex seal wire technology empowers a much stronger seal resistance thanks to the easy separation of the food residu.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any of your questions.
Henkelman seal solutions
- Double seal: 2 x 3.5 mm convex seal wire
- Cut-off seal or Trennseal: 1 x 3.5 mm convex seal wire and 1 x 1.1 mm round cutting wire
- 1-2 Cut-off seal or 1-2 Trennseal: 1 x 3.5 mm convex seal wire + 1 x 1.1 mm round cutting wire/for independent time settings (shrink wrap)
- Wide seal: 1 x 8.0 mm flat seal wire
- Bi-active Seal: upper and under seal bars and with 1 x 5.0 mm flat seal wire (thick and aluminium vacuum bags)