Packaging solutions for supermarkets
Learn more about the benefits of food packaging and our range of vacuum packaging machines for supermarkets and retailers.
Why vacuum pack food?
An increasing number of supermarkets rely on a vacuum packaging machine to extend the shelf life of food and ensure a professional presentation. Here's all about food packaging and our range of vacuum packaging machines for supermarkets, grocery stores and retailers.
Quality and safety
Prevents crosscontamination, improves food safety. Protection from dehydration, freezer burn and mold.
Storage and transport
Optimisation of storage by storing different foods together. Also convenient for transport.
Authentic product presentation
Best condition of food freshness and an authentic, professional presentation,
Flexibility in food packaging
For flexibility in packaging. One machine to pack a variety of products, regardless quantity or specification.
How to vacuum seal glass jars
- Fill the product to about a couple of millimeters below the top surface of the jar.
- Tighten the twist lid manually. In case of a glass lid, place the rubber gasket and glass lid without pressing.
- Place the jar(s) in the vacuum chamber.
- The vacuum level must be set to the maximum or use liquid control. The sealing time must be set to the minimum and soft air switched off.
- Close the lid to start the operation. Check if the jars are completely closed after the cycle is completed. Metal lids can be checked by the pit and the sound of it. Not all metal lids are suitable for vacuum sealing. There must be material in the rim to be able to hermetically seal the jar.
Customize your machine
Best of two worlds: dry aging and wet aging
All meat must age to become tender and tasty. And what is the best way? Dry-ageing is hot. But there are other ways to age meat too. Like wet aging in a vacuum bag. This enhances the effect of dry aging.